Thursday, May 26, 2005

The more I know abt u the more I hate u! ><..
1st when I heard abt ur news.. I was exciting.. almost cant wait to c u …
but as times go by… I look at u.. how u’ve changed.. how ur not dat person I know anymore… u walked to the wrong path dude.. ! u think ur cool.. but look at the mirror… my bad.. the mirror broke aye.. - -.. not surprised… cos ur not urself anymore.. u blinded by stupidity.. =[… I don’t want to know u anymore.. cos hatred is building inside me.. y cant u turn out to be the person I expected or mayb better… at least not now.. I don’t wna sai dis.. but ur going into the people I hate now.. even tho I wanted to be such a close friends with u.. but that wud only happened when u decided to waken from ur dream one dai…… mite b neva or may be we r just different


lol~ dw fiona im not talking abt u ~ xD ur always in my loving list~!!! hahahahahaaha

No comments: