Saturday, March 03, 2007

long time no blog

the school has just blocked blogger on monday
and a lot more
such as geocities, photobucket etc.

This is driving me mad....

been writing letters and complaining....

hope that they will listen to us.....=[

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i only got 10 more days for my vio exam...... the stress is coming!!

 and my flute just decided to break down and refuses to play any notes higher than a top G =[

goona cost me bucks to get it serviced....=[ 
Howarth even told me it's time to consider a new flute ?! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

and............... i brought the new calculator FX85 ES from maths dept on thursday... costs me 7 quid........
and i regreted buying it soon afterwards.....

making my calcalators collections to 3 now....

 


No comments: