Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm meant to be feeling worried, but i'm not.. It's exam period.. and I'm still so relaxed.. (something's wrong with me.)

Last Thursday, I did my Japanese paper, so surprisingly hard!! =O =O
all the past papers i did, didn't seem to pay off... they were easy!! >=(

Last Friday, I did my English paper 1... OMG... it went ok... the unseen text was so hard, i read the last text.. i was so confused didn't understand a word they were going on about.. and there go my bullshit skills... lol...

Today, I did my last English paper... OMG.. King Lear... =.= I hate you with passion.. the question.. was out of expectation... i actually paused when i saw the question and sat there.... swearing in my head LOL.. like wtf... =.=
Usually, writting 3 essays in 2 hours, it's quiet hectic.. but this time, i actually had spare time.. because i didn't know what to write for the Lear's essay... argh.. hate Shakespeare... =.=....;;

Next Monday will have 4 unit maths.. and Wednesday, I will have 3 unit maths... (sigh), at least is subject i like...

So hot today! summer is coming!! yay!! beach time!!

^^

No comments: