Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am tired

no matter how much i slept the night before, I am still tired as throught I haven't sleep enough...luckily half term is in a week and tomorrow is friday !!! yahoooo!!


I am bombarded (nice word from Physics) by maths and maths and even more maths. FP3 is scary and I really don't like the idea of vectors very much.
and for god's sake I have got such rubbish physics teacher means that i sepnd 3 hrs a week doing nothing and just sits in the lab day dreaming. it sucks. as through my chem is not already bad enough by having Mr. bean teaching us.

End of my moaning section.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and recently I am kind of obsessed with american series or soap as some would call it

  1. Prision Break S3
  2. Grey's Anatomy S4
  3. Private Practice
  4. Heros S1

No comments: