Monday, March 19, 2007

New Dorm plan!

AND i am staying in the SAME room for next term...haha

the housemistress made a mistake while drawing up the new dorm plan and realised that by the end of the day, she hadn't move me to anywhere at all.!

she came up to me by noon and asked me weather i mind staying in here for another term or not....well....the answer is an obvious not all all! haha.....so i got another term in this little cosy room by myself again! XD (coz i m sharing it with lottie ...who is a very ocassional boarder hehe =P)

here i got my extra long working surface, a bed by the corner where people won't be able to see from the door (as it is blocked by the wardrobe) and it's on 4th floor so i got my own sink and internet connection......what can be better than these?

shame that i still need to pack by the end of term =p
but well....apart from that I have nothing to complain of!

No comments: