Saturday, November 11, 2006

umm......the access point below my dorm has broken down!!!

as a result........... i spent the friday evening in my form where i always see a cat5 cable laying on the ground....... not plugged to anything... therefore...i've decided to try my luck there... and....it worked!!

so yea.. got connection there and..... all of a sudden ...Mr. Alexander came in n asked why m i there.... i was scared that he was gonna tell me off.... but it was all right......

At 10pm when the house staff did the night check......they couldn't find me until something like 10:30.... apparently they have been asking everyone in the house where i was...... = = went to tina's room but found summie's there so me kelly n summie (tina joined in at around 2) chatted until 3 am.......

n today.............. spent the bloody whole day in art blk again......... right now i quite know how to use the light box and setting exposure compensation.... haha....after hours n hours of practice and even in house after supper....coz i ve moved the light box back to house.... = =

quite enjoyed pulling myself out and taking my time...

n tomorrow........... choir has to sing in remembrance service and i don't even know the song...= ="""""" than ....will be fully occupied by music rehearsals from 3pm onwards....... T_T

No comments: