Monday, November 20, 2006

A Priest, A Doctor & an Accountant

A priest, a doctor and an accountant die and as they approach the Heavenly Gate, they hear God's voice - "My sons, I am really very sorry but Heaven is already full and I can accommodate only one of you. In order for me to decide the rightful person, can you each tell me what you have done in your lifetime.

The priest goes up first and says, "Well, God, I am a priest. I am your humble servant and have spent all my life working to spread your message."

The doctor goes up next and says " Well I am a doctor and I have helped thousands of people recover from their illnesses and saved countless lives."

The accountant goes up next and says " Well I worked in an international audit firm. As an auditor in ..." and before the Accountant could say anymore, the Heavenly Gate opened and God came out with tears in his eyes and said to the Accountant, "Say no more, my son. Come with me because you have already been through Hell."

No comments: