Monday, March 20, 2006

累…. 訓覺時間亂哂… T-T….
平均訓 3-5個鈡….
對我…黎講….. is…. Hell…
for a person like me who loves to sleep… n usually.. sleeps 8-10hours.. has gone down to 3-5hrs… T-T big sacrifice…

feel so bad… during the weekend I did nothing… on Saturday my cousin Kathy came down from Brisbane… so I decided to go out with her to shopping for the whole day.. came back really tired… on Sunday morning I worked from 9 – 2pm. Got home…. Felt dead tired.. took a nap.. with my hair wet.. Which was not a very good idea.. !! when I woke up got the damn headache… how sad.. n no mood for doing anything.. so basically did nothing…

this morning had to wake up early to get to school for maths lessons… double period.. how tiring.. had a test… I think I did pretty shit.. ! ~~ oh wells… half sleepin while I was doing it.. wat do u expect.. recess.. sat there… daydream hahha… so out of it.. english.. stupid jane Austen.. = = software design… played games on net.. haha… last period free.. XP doing jap… so freaken hard….

During lunch talked to vera.. was gna fine rakshya… *sigh*… couldn’t find her..

Downloaded this english song by liberty X called forever… quiet nice… ^^

Got driving lesson soon… ~ so much assessments…………………………………

That’s.. right.. I was gonna say something.. haha.. have to jot this down…
Vera’s got such a good bf.. = =… who is smarter than her hahaha.. copied down notes for her n everything free tutor.. and a person who does her work n giv her notes.. ~~ lucky bitch.. = = *sigh*…

pretty long blog today~

No comments: