Thursday, December 08, 2005

Today aint my day.. cant be bothered to type chinese... ~~ well.. its still hot today. went to school ... yes.. i actually be bothered to go to school today.. first period had my mini maths test.. quiet stupid.. is like the end of the year.. and our reports are done n they're telling us to do a test... is like what's the point? and.. recess.... nothing much happened.. discussing about formal which is going to be on next wednesday... =] then then... err... english was second period.. we just kept continuing 'pride and prejudice' n vera and i just talked for the whole lesson... then we had science.. pretty stupoid.. 'cause we have this indian teacher who i can't even understand and can't teach.. and he didnt even give a damn about us... =_= he just gave us these stupid science fun worsheets.. which we just left it aside.. and talked... hahaha! then.. lunch went to artrooms to finish my canvas... n i had art last.. n i took my canvas home.. it was quiet embarassing to carry that huge artwork home.. == .... but i like my work.. for once! =D

and i bought ice coffee on the way home.. n half through my walk with my friends i could felt my ass getting wet.. n guess what.. my bloody ice coffee leaked.... ><... yuk.... and had to rush home haha! on the way back, also went and pick up my pay for this week ~ , not bad.. around 110~ =D *sigh* i'm so going to gain weight.. eating so much these days...

No comments: