Friday, June 03, 2005

today started off good ended not as good... = =... last night when i was about to go to bed with my electric blanket on, mum came in sayin goodnight she touched my cheek and she felt electricity in me.. ><.. i quickli turned the electric blanket off.. >< .... aniwaiz bak to todai... woke up n went out earli thoght i wud wont c him if the time doesnt strike 8.09~ to my surprise, he was there again~ even tho i was earli~ hahaha~ what a morning...~ got to jen's house at 8.08~ forst period was sience.. nothin much happened there... chinese.. we watched a video.. then georgraphy~~ last geo lesson in this yr =DD so happi~ switchin to history nxt wk! YES! last is english.. did a prac poem critique.. i swear.. ><.. if i just had some confidence.. i wud hav expanded with my work!!! =*[.. but i didntt... felt so depress.. kept eating LOL

No comments: