Thursday, April 21, 2005

編野係咩黎﹖﹖我睇晒。。但係。。邊個寫架﹖長到我print咗5版紙出黎。。。

咩意思呀?

Once I was there
Once I was next to them
Once I was closed, wrapped up with the blanket there

where are they now…

Just one question can make me remember
I thought nothing could bring this up again
I thought these memories were buried under the dirt,
and would never come back alive I realised I was wrong………………………………………………..
Drop it! Leave it! Go on!
and be strong…


Did I understand the full meaning of it.
I don’t think so



Did a tear slide down my cheek?
Do I have a scar left in my heart?
Do I ever felt unloved?
Did I even complained?
Do I need to?

Do I even care?

Sitting down at the corner,

Thinking, playing the guitar, let the string have their own play…
everything has a life
as things happens through life

Gotta faaaaace it



Down at the normal spot for me

I silently think….

I’m not the only one

In this world… many are worse



Closed my eyes

Feel the breeze

A leave fell on my cheeks from the tree

Is autumn

Such a depressing season



I lift the lid up

I bend down

My face was so closed to hers



A tear roll down to my chin
it dropped on her pale cheeks

Her face was blurred

I don’t remember what she looks like



I put my hand on her cheeks

Its cold…

Its been so long

I wouldn’t be surprised

Slowly I left her



I went to him

He was little

That short haircut of his

I still remember the voice

It stayed in my head

Echoing…



Maybe I’m already used to it

No tears came out



Walking down the crowded streets

People with no emotions

People with enthusiasms

People laughing

So many categories and I don’t even fit in any



Putting a mask…? (I’ve won)

People call it? ( I’ve won the victory)



There are so many unanswered questions

I don’t think so…( So?)

If I put a mask on (Many things I can’t say)

I’m not me (Many things I cant do)

But I’m still me…



Summer came..

Dive into the ocean

I opened my eys

Its all blue…

Reminded me of her

Running out of breath

I puffed out of the water

Looked up at the sky…

Sat on the sand

Took my phone out



So naturally, without realising

I dailed her number

Without delay she picked up

Hello she said

I remained silent….

Hello, she said a few times…

It was all she needed to say

To fill my satisfaction….
I hung up….

Closing my eyes once again

Pitch black was the imge.

All I could hear was the wave…

My mind was tied with nots

That I could not untie

(What am I gona do?)



I don’t need sympathy

I don’t need love

My life would still the same

Is not the environment

Is me that’s not chaging

I realised…

No mater how much things changed

I would still be the same
my life would still give me the same feeling

1 comment:

gLyq said...

某位朋友....
话low 得制写 = =
仲要系男仔黎tim..
唔知点安慰拒....
无人叫你Print wor